Certified Public Accountant Serving the Following Cities and Counties with Accounting and Financial Needs: DeLaney & Co., Certified Public Accountants: serves clients in Lancaster serves clients from the cities of Lancaster, Columbus, Pickerington, Bremen, Amanda, Baltimore, Carroll, Lithopolis, Canal Winchester, Logan, Nelsonville, Zanesville, Athens, Chillicothe, Newark, Heath, Pataskala, from Fairfield County, Franklin County, Perry County, Licking County, Athens County, Ross County, Hocking County, Muskingum County, Pickaway County in Ohio.
DeLaney & Co., Certified Public Accountants
717 W. Fair Avenue
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
© 2016 DeLaney & Co., CPA
website by: WebChick
ACCOUNTING SERVICES: OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING + CFO SERVICES
Businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or Controller. If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our CFO & Controller services give you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO or Controller can range from $60,000 to over $120,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our CFO & Controller services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO services...
• More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
• Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
• Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
• A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
• The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
• A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
• Training and management for your accounting staff.
• Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
• Budget and forecasting preparation and monitoring.
• Profitability analysis by service, product line or customer job.
• Tax saving strategies.
• Trend analysis.
• Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
• Cash management.
• Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
• Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
• Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
• Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
• Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
• Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
• Custom designed collection policies and procedures.