Certified Public Accountant Serving the Following Cities and Counties with Accounting and Financial Needs: DeLaney & Co., Certified Public Accountants: serves clients in Lancaster serves clients from the cities of Lancaster, Columbus, Pickerington, Bremen, Amanda, Baltimore, Carroll, Lithopolis, Canal Winchester, Logan, Nelsonville, Zanesville, Athens, Chillicothe, Newark, Heath, Pataskala, from Fairfield County, Franklin County, Perry County, Licking County, Athens County, Ross County, Hocking County, Muskingum County, Pickaway County in Ohio.
DeLaney & Co., Certified Public Accountants
717 W. Fair Avenue
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
© 2016 DeLaney & Co., CPA
website by: WebChick
ACCOUNTING SERVICES: ELDER CARE BOOKKEEPING
As you or your family members get older, you may need some help with day-to-day financial tasks. Typically simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly. You could take care of these day-to-day financial tasks yourself, if you have the time or live close to your relative. However, if you don't you may want to consider hiring a professional to help.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for the best interest of you or your relative.
You get assistance with daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your needs are being met. In addition, you can access your records at any time without question, simply contact us or stop by our office.
Whether you or your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy life, you get help in any of the following areas...
• Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
• Assisting with check writing and checkbook balancing.
• Making sure money is received, recorded, and deposited.
• Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
• Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses.
• Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
• Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
• Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax.
• Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
Planning for the future is important, and elder care services are crucial to help maintain independence and financial freedom. Contact us today for more information.